The Broadway Hall Renovation and reuse constitutes the second phase of the
overall West Plains Campus renovation and reuse program. The
27,000-square-foot structure consists of four interconnected buildings
constructed between 1940 and 1975. Once completed, approximately 13,000
square feet will be available for office, classroom instruction, research,
or leasable space; 14,000 square feet will be used to house the physical
plant mechanical, grounds, custodial equipment and operations, and the
remainder for campus central storage and processing operations.